Better Health Roadshow
November 23, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Park Lane, City Centre
We want to give you, your family and everyone in your local community the right support to help you stay healthy and well. There are lots of things you can do to support your own health and well being and our Better Health Roadshows will be out and about across the area to share tips and information.
The Better Health roadshows will be taking place in the run up to Self-Care Week in November, and will be in community venues across Sunderland, Washington and Coalfields every Saturday from October 26 to November 23.
We would love you to join us for one of our free, fun, family roadshows. There’s a range of activities that everyone can benefit from, including:
- learn CPR: free CPR demonstrations and community defibrillator training from the North East Ambulance Service
- exercise demos by Everyone Active, showing you ways to easily incorporate stretches and exercises into your everyday life
- free health checks, including weight, height, and BMI calculations
- take our UV light test to find out how well you are washing your hands
- take part in our challenge to see how far you can ride our smoothie-making bike.
Register your interest here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/better-health-roadshows-tickets-72959179871